HomeBrewDoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducitons

3 posters

Go down

Introducitons Empty Introducitons

Post by DavisOnAPlane Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:49 am

This is the place where new members can introduce themselves, just put a quick description of your brewing experience and a little about yourself so we can get to know you.

Last edited by DavisOnAPlane on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
DavisOnAPlane
DavisOnAPlane
Admin

https://homebrewdoo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Introducitons Empty Re: Introducitons

Post by DavisOnAPlane Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:51 am

I'm Jon, I've been homebrewing for about 6 years now. As of last year I complete the Associates in Brewing Technology at Siebel Institute, and have been working with Voodoo Brewery on the Voodoo Homestead Site.
DavisOnAPlane
DavisOnAPlane
Admin

https://homebrewdoo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennywood Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi, I'm Chip. Been a homebrewer for about 16 or 17 years now. Not as active as I used to be.  Back in 2009, before moving to Virginia for a few years, I was the VP of TRASH (Three Rivers Alliance of Serious Homebrewers). While in Virginia I became a member of CASK (The Colonial Ale Smiths & Keggers) and was also elected to be the VP of HRBTS (the Hampton Roads Brewing and Tasting Society). I understand and have participated in the all-grain brewing process but, being the slacker that I am, I've always opted for extract brewing. My latest endeavors with homebrewing have been mostly meads.

Although I'm not BJCP certified, I have judge a number of homebrew competitions. I like and appreciate good beer and I'm always open to learning. I am still a current member of TRASH but haven't been to a meeting with them for a very long time (somehow that group just lost it's fun-factor). Hopefully this group will be more invigorating and encourage me to clean out those kegs in my basement and start the brewing cycle again.

Kennywood

Back to top Go down

Post by halffullpgh Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:16 pm

How now brown cows -
I love beer and home brewing. I started straight into all-grain and I learned the basics from someone that I have great respect for and have tuned my skills a little on my own but have never been part of any organized club. I am currently in my 9th month of pregnancy and therefore have not been brewing lately but look forward to getting back in the swing this spring.
I want to learn and hope that this is a good group for it.
- RKM

halffullpgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum