HomeBrewDoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real World Meetings

3 posters

Go down

Real World Meetings Empty Real World Meetings

Post by DavisOnAPlane Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Hello HomeBrewers!

As many of you know, this month's HomeBrewDoo meeting (Monday the 27th) is going to be our first annual competition. We will have Matt Allyn, Master Brewer from Voodoo and David Cerminara, owner/Master Brewer of Apis Meadery on hand to judge the contest.

To enter, all you need to do is send me and email (Jon@VoodooBrewery.com) with you name, a basic description of you beer (style, IBUs, SRM, ABV, or any other way you want to tell me about it, this is just for arranging judging flights), and how it was made (extract kit, mini mash, or all grain). To enter we will need two bottles, or that equivalent volume (2 12oz, 1 22oz, 1 howler, etc)

A few quick rules:
-All beer must be made on homebrewing equipment
-No proxy submissions, if you didn't brew it, don't enter it
-One entry per person
-Have fun, this is lighthearted contest

This meeting will also be our first HomeBrewDoo Bottle Share. Feel free to bring in some bottles of your homebrew to pass around. The only stipulation is that we can't drink them on site. So you'll have to take them home before enjoying them.

Spectators are welcome, we won't be having a master class, but if anyone want to just come and hang out with a bunch of awesome homebrewers, they are welcome.

If there are any questions, just shoot me an email and I'll try to get them sorted out.

Cheers!
-Jonathan Davis

Last edited by DavisOnAPlane on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:33 am; edited 4 times in total
DavisOnAPlane
DavisOnAPlane
Admin

https://homebrewdoo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Real World Meetings Empty Re: Real World Meetings

Post by StellmacherBrewing Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:23 am

What's the subject of the March meeting?
StellmacherBrewing
StellmacherBrewing

Back to top Go down

Post by AJBonelli6 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 pm

By attending the February meeting and signing the sheet are we signed up for the March meeting? I never got an email.

AJBonelli6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum